Sunday, November 24, 2013

Check 1, 2 ... 1, 2

It's been a long time since I last blogged, and it seems I miss it, so I decided it's time to write a new post and try to start to write more frequently again. 

One night we were out for a beer with Serge and he asked my what's going on with my blog and why I am not posting anything and he got me thinking... 
Part of my absence in this blog was because I have been busy lately. I took part in lots of new and interesting development projects, I've continued my education for a masters degree, I've been supporting the protests in Bulgaria, I traveled around and around, I even starred in a ski/snowboarding movie ;)
Another reason was that I started playing with JavaScript technologies, both front-end and back-end, things that in the past I tried to avoid, but one cannot afford to ignore them anymore.

Since this blog was more technically oriented, I will keep up this tradition and continue writing about my experiences with different programming technologies. I was a big Flex fan and most of my previous topics were on this theme, but these recent years, HTML, JavaScript and CSS technologies have evolved a lot, and now is a really interesting and challenging time to be doing JavaScript development. So I am really passionate about what can be done with these technologies and I think it will be nice to blog about it. I have few ideas that I think will be interesting to share soon, so stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment